- 400 g linguine
- 1 can Nestlé Cream
- 10-15 ml curry paste
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 large tomatoes, deseeded and chopped
- 30 ml olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 150 g prawns
- 200 g calamari tubes, cut into rings
- 60 ml water or white wine
- 150 g mussels
- salt and pepper
- 15 ml fresh dill, chopped
- Cook the linguine according to the packet instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the Nestlé Cream, curry paste and lemon juice. Stir in the chopped tomatoes and set aside. Heat the oil in a heavy-bottomed wide pan, add the garlic and prawns and cook over moderate heat for 2-3 minutes until the prawns are pink and cooked through. Remove from the pan and set aside. Add the calamari to the pan and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes or until opaque. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Increase the heat and add the water to the pan. Add the mussels and cover the pan with a tight-fitting lid. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Throw away any mussels that did not open. Reduce the temperature to a moderate heat and add the linguine and cream mixture to the pan. Heat through for 2 minutes and then add the prawns and calamari. Heat for a further minute. Season with salt and pepper, and scatter over the chopped dill.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter