- 4 thin boneless pork chops (about 450g)
- 3 tbsp lower-sodium soya sauce
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- ⅓ cup panko breadcrumbs
- 3 tbsp canola oil
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 egg
- 150g salad greens
- 1 cup baby tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup grated carrots
- In a small pot, whisk 3 tbsp lower-sodium soya sauce and 2 tbsp brown sugar.
- Heat to simmering on medium. Simmer for 2 minutes.
- On a medium plate, combine ⅓ cup panko breadcrumbs and 2 tbsp sesame seeds.
- In a shallow bowl, beat 1 egg.
- Dip 4 thin boneless pork chops (about 450g) in egg, then coat in panko mixture.
- In a 30cm frying pan, heat 3 tbsp canola oil on medium-high until hot. Fry chops for 3 minutes per side or until cooked.
- Drain on paper towels; cut into cubes.
- In a large bowl, toss 150g salad greens; 1 cup baby tomatoes, halved; 1 cup grated carrots; and pork with soya reduction.
About 1 570kJ, 24g protein, 19g carbohydrate, 22g fat (4g saturated), 2g fibre, 520mg sodium.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter