- 2 x 550g balls pizza dough
- 1 clove garlic (pressed)
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp dried onion flakes
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 spring onions (finely chopped)
- ½ cup coarsely grated Gruyère cheese
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- 2 tbsp each finely chopped spring onions and parsley
- On a lightly floured surface, shape 2 x 550g balls pizza dough into 20cm squares.
- Microwave 1 clove garlic (pressed) and 4 tbsp butter for 1 minute, and brush generously onto dough. Sprinkle 1 square with 2 tbsp dried onion flakes and 1 tbsp sesame seeds. Sprinkle the other with 2 spring onions (finely chopped).
- Cut each square into 3cm pieces. Layer a third of each flavoured dough, buttered side down, onto bottom of a greased and floured 10- to 12-cup Bundt pan. Top with ½ cup coarsely grated Gruyère cheese; repeat to make second layer. Top with remaining dough pieces, brush with 1 tbsp melted butter and sprinkle with 2 tbsp each finely chopped spring onions and parsley. Cover with a kitchen towel and let rise for 20 minutes.
- Bake at 200°C for 25 to 30 minutes or until top is golden brown. Cool in pan for 5 minutes. Serve with a tomato dipping sauce.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter