- 500g chicken mince
- 2 tbsp medium curry paste (we used Patak’s medium Balti Curry Paste)
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- small handful fresh parsley, chopped, plus extra to garnish
- 3 tbsp mango chutney
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 tbsp vegetable oil
- gem lettuce leaves to serve
1. Preheat oven to 200°C. Put the first five ingredients into a large bowl with 1 tbsp mango chutney and plenty of seasoning. Mix together until well combined. Divide the mixture equally into four and shape each portion into a flattened patty.
2. Brush the patties with the oil and arrange on a nonstick baking tray. Cook for 15 to 18 minutes or until the burgers are golden brown and cooked through.
3. Serve the burgers and lettuce leaves topped with the remaining mango chutney and some parsley. Top with another lettuce leaf.
EACH SERVING About 910kJ, 9g fat (2g saturated), 5g carbohydrate (1g total sugars).