- 500g fresh or frozen (thawed) pizza dough
- 1⁄2 cup tomato pasta sauce
- 1 cup grated mozzarella
- 2 tbsp finely grated Parmesan
- 120g shiitake mushrooms
- 1⁄2 small baby marrow
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1⁄8 tsp salt
- 1⁄2 cup roasted red peppers
- Preheat oven to 250°C. Spray a 30cm cast-iron frying pan with cooking spray. Press 500g fresh or frozen (thawed) pizza dough into bottom of frying pan. Spread with 1⁄2 cup tomato pasta sauce; top with 1 cup grated mozzarella and 2 tbsp finely grated Parmesan.
- In a large bowl, toss 120g shiitake mushrooms, stemmed and thinly sliced, with 1⁄2 small baby marrow, very thinly sliced; 2 tbsp olive oil; and 1⁄8 tsp salt. Arrange over cheese. Sprinkle with 1⁄2 cup roasted red peppers, drained and chopped.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cheese is browned and bottom of crust is brown and crisp. Let it stand for 5 minutes before serving.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter