- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 1 baby marrow, halved
- lengthways and sliced
- Half head broccoli, cut into small florets
- 2 tbsp tikka masala curry paste
- 200g couscous
- 40g raisins
- 400ml hot chicken stock
- small bunch coriander, chopped
- 15g toasted flaked almonds
TO SERVE (OPTIONAL)
- Plain yoghurt
- Mango chutney
1. Preheat oven to 200°C. In a frying pan, heat oil and fry drumsticks until golden. Lift on to a plate and set aside.
2. Add onion to pan. Cook for 5 minutes until softened. Add baby marrow and broccoli. Cook for a further 5 minutes, then stir in curry paste and a splash of water. Cover with a lid; cook for 5 minutes until vegetables are just tender.
3. Meanwhile, put couscous and raisins in a heatproof bowl. Pour over the stock, stir, then cover bowl with cling film and leave for 5 minutes. Fluff up with a fork and mix in cooked veg. Season to taste.
4. Empty couscous mixture into a large ovenproof serving dish and top with drumsticks. Cover dish with foil. Cook in oven for 30 minutes, removing foil for last 10 minutes. Sprinkle over coriander and almonds. Serve with yoghurt and mango chutney, if you like.
EACH SERVING: About 1 570kJ, 32g protein, 10g fat (1g saturated), 36g carbohydrate (11g total sugars), 3g fibre.