- 750g baby potatoes, halved if large
- few sprigs fresh origanum leaves picked and roughly chopped
- 4 chunky hake fillets
- 300g cherry tomatoes on the vine
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Toss potatoes, oil and most of the origanum in a large roasting tin. Season well. Roast for 30 minutes, turning occasionally, until golden and tender.
- Add the fish and tomatoes on the vine, then squeeze over some of the lemon wedges and tuck in around the potatoes. Season the hake. Return to oven for 10 minutes, or until fish is opaque and flakes when pressed.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter