- 150g baby spinach
- 1 cup Napolitana sauce
- 1 recipe Easy Home-made Dough or one 680g ball pizzeria dough
- 120g mozzarella cheese, grated
- 120g mature Cheddar cheese, grated
- 230g frozen potato croquettes (2 cups)
- 6 large eggs
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 250°C. In a large bowl covered with pierced clingfilm, microwave spinach on high for 2 minutes. When cool enough to handle, squeeze dry.
- Spread sauce all over dough. Top with cheeses, spinach and potato croquettes. Bake for 25 minutes. Break eggs on top of pizza, 5cm apart; sprinkle eggs with ¼ tsp each salt and pepper. Bake for 5 minutes or until whites are set but yolks are still runny.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter