- 100ml water
- 100g caster sugar
- 125ml to 175ml gin (to taste) 400ml elderflower cordial (available at delis)
- juice and zest of 1 lemon
- Heat 100ml water with the sugar in a medium pot over a medium heat, swirling occasionally until dissolved.
- Stir in the gin, elderflower cordial and lemon juice. Leave to cool. Transfer to a large, shallow freezerproof container and freeze for 2 hours.
- Remove from freezer and fork through to break up ice crystals, return to freezer for another 3 hours and repeat. Serve in chilled wine glasses or tumblers decorated with lemon zest.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter