FOR THE SALAD
- 1kg mixed colourful tomatoes, halved or sliced if big
- 450g cooked quinoa
- large bunch of fresh tarragon, roughly chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely sliced
- 2 x 400g cans black beans, drained and rinsed
FOR THE DRESSING
- 2 tsp caster sugar
- 6 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- juice of 4 limes
1. Gently toss the tomatoes with the other salad ingredients. Whisk the dressing ingredients together and drizzle over salad just before serving.
EACH SERVING: (for 8) About 1 185kJ, 11g fat (1g saturated), 32g carbohydrate (8g total sugars), 9g protein, 9g fibre.