- 600g ground beef mince
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, finely chopped,
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 large yellow or green baby marrows, chopped,
- 1 cup pitted green olives
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Combine 600g ground beef mince, 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese, 1/4 cup fresh mint, finely chopped, and . tsp salt. Form into 4 mini loaves on a baking tray. Toss 1 large leek, sliced, 3 large yellow or green baby marrows, chopped, and 1 cup pitted green olives with 1 tbsp olive oil and 1/8 tsp salt.
- Arrange around loaves on baking tray. Roast for 15 to 20 minutes or until meatloaves are cooked.
EACH SERVING About 1 740kJ, 30g protein, 12g carbohydrate, 28g fat (10g saturated),
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter