- 400g new potatoes, quartered
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 4 x 175g skinless, boneless, smokedhaddock fillets
- 75g fresh white or brown breadcrumbs
- ½ tbsp dried dill
- zest and juice of 1 lemon, plus lemon wedges to serve
- 350g frozen peas
- 4 fresh mint leaves
- 2 tbsp crème fraîche
1. Preheat oven to 200°C. Put the potatoes in a roasting tin and toss through the oil and plenty of seasoning. Roast for 25 minutes or until tender.
2. Meanwhile, dry the fish fillets with paper towels and place on a baking tray. Mix together the breadcrumbs, dill, lemon zest and juice and plenty of ground black pepper. Top the fish fillets with the breadcrumb mix.
3. When potatoes have 15 minutes of cooking time left, add the fish to the oven and bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until cooked through.
4. While the fish is in the oven, heat the peas in a pot of boiling water for 3 to 5 minutes. Drain well, then whizz in a food processor (or with a stick blender) along with the mint and plenty of seasoning until fairly smooth. Return to the pot, stir in the crème fraîche and check the seasoning. Reheat gently.
5. Serve the minted peas with the fish, roast potatoes and extra lemon wedges.
EACH SERVING 1 710kJ, 43g protein, 8g fat (3g saturated), 37g carbohydrate (4g sugars), 8g fibre.