- 1,5kg white-fish fillets
- 1/2 leek
- 1 large onion
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic
- 2 red or yellow peppers, deseeded
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 1 head cabbage
- salt and pepper
- fresh thyme or parsley
- 125ml white wine
- 45ml olive oil
- 150g butter
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a roasting pan with foil.
- Cut the fish into appropriate portion sizes and place in the roasting pan.
- Slice and chop all the vegetables and place them evenly around the fish. Add the seasoning and herbs.
- Drizzle with wine and oil, and add little pats of butter.
- Cover the pan with another piece of foil and fold at the joints. Bake for 40 minutes.
- Serve with aïoli, pesto mayonnaise or any other rich and creamy dip.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter