- 440g very thinly sliced Swiss cheese and deli ham
- 2 cups thinly sliced dill gherkins, patted dry
- 2 cups packed fresh coriander
- 8 (15cm) flour tortillas
- Spray 2 baking trays with nonstick cooking spray.
- Divide 110g each very thinly sliced Swiss cheese and deli ham; ½ cup thinly sliced dill gherkins, patted dry; and ½ cup packed fresh coriander among 4 (15cm) flour tortillas on prepared trays.
- Top each with another flour tortilla. Spray tops with nonstick cooking spray. Bake in a 250°C oven for 6 to 8 minutes or until bottoms are golden brown.
- With spatula, carefully turn sandwiches over; bake for 6 minutes or until deep golden brown and crisp.
- Serve with spicy mustard and a green salad. Serves 4.
- EACH SERVING: About 1 450kJ, 19g protein, 35g carbohydrate, 14g fat (7g saturated), 2g fibre.
- VEGETARIAN VERSION: Replace the ham with sautéed mushrooms.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter