- 450g low-fat strawberry yoghurt (not fat-free)
- 425g can mango slices in syrup, drained
- 1kg low-fat plain yoghurt (not fat-free)
- 8 tbsp light and mild agave syrup or runny honey
- juice of 1 lime
- 25g white chocolate, chopped
- fresh berries, to decorate
- Wet the inside of a 2kg loaf tin and double-line with cling-film, leaving excess hanging over the edge. Pour in the strawberry yoghurt and freeze for 30 minutes.
- In a food processor, whizz the mango, 400g of the plain yoghurt, 3 tbsp of agave syrup or honey and the lime juice until smooth. Pour onto the part-frozen strawberry-yoghurt layer and freeze for a further 2 hours.
- In a large bowl, mix the remaining plain yoghurt and agave syrup or honey. Pour into the loaf tin and freeze for at least 3 hours or until solid.
- To serve, allow loaf to soften at room temperature for 20 minutes. Invert onto a serving plate and remove tin and clingfilm. Melt the chocolate in a small bowl set over a pot of barely simmering water. Arrange the berries on top of the loaf and drizzle over the melted chocolate. Cut into slices and serve immediately.