- 450g low-fat strawberry yoghurt (not fat-free)
- 425g can mango slices in syrup, drained
- 1kg low-fat plain yoghurt (not fat-free)
- 8 tbsp light and mild agave syrup or runny honey
- juice of 1 lime
- 25g white chocolate, chopped
- fresh berries, to decorate
- Wet the inside of a 2kg loaf tin and double-line with cling-film, leaving excess hanging over the edge. Pour in the strawberry yoghurt and freeze for 30 minutes.
- In a food processor, whizz the mango, 400g of the plain yoghurt, 3 tbsp of agave syrup or honey and the lime juice until smooth. Pour onto the part-frozen strawberry-yoghurt layer and freeze for a further 2 hours.
- In a large bowl, mix the remaining plain yoghurt and agave syrup or honey. Pour into the loaf tin and freeze for at least 3 hours or until solid.
- To serve, allow loaf to soften at room temperature for 20 minutes. Invert onto a serving plate and remove tin and clingfilm. Melt the chocolate in a small bowl set over a pot of barely simmering water. Arrange the berries on top of the loaf and drizzle over the melted chocolate. Cut into slices and serve immediately.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter