- ½ tbsp vegetable oil
- 400g sirloin steak, excess fat trimmed, cut into strips
- 1 each red and green pepper, deseeded and finely sliced
- 5cm fresh ginger, cut into matchsticks
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, stoned and cut into 1cm chunks
- large handful of bean sprouts
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- small handful of fresh coriander
- Heat the oil in a large wok or frying pan over a high heat. Add the steak strips and brown for 1 minute. Add the peppers and stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Stir in the ginger, soya sauce and a splash of water, followed by the mango and bean sprouts. Heat through, then check the seasoning. Drizzle over the toasted sesame oil, sprinkle over the sesame seeds and garnish with coriander. Serve with noodles.
EACH SERVING 888kJ, 8g fat (3g saturated), 10g carbohydrate (9g total sugars).
Tip: Have all your ingredients prepared before you start stir-frying to ensure everything is cooked to perfection!