FOR THE DRESSING
- 1½ tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ tbsp runny honey
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- salt and black pepper
FOR THE SALAD
- 110g bag mixed salad leaves
- 2 ripe nectarines
- 3 cooked skinless chicken breasts, ripped into bite-sized pieces
- 8 slices Parma ham
- 2 x 125g balls buffalo mozzarella
- small handful fresh mint leaves, roughly torn
1. In a small jug, whisk together the dressing ingredients with some seasoning. Set aside.
2. Empty the salad leaves into a large serving bowl or onto a platter. Halve the nectarines, then remove and discard the stones. Slice each nectarine half into four wedges and arrange them on top of the salad, together with the chicken pieces and Parma ham.
3. Tear the mozzarella into bite-sized pieces and add to the salad. Scatter over the mint, then drizzle over the dressing. Serve immediately with toasted ciabatta bread, if you like.
EACH SERVING 1 980kJ, 26g fat (12g saturated), 9g carbohydrate (9g total sugars), 52g protein, 1g fibre.