- 450ml gin
- juice of 1 lime
- 100ml elderflower cordial
- 10 x 90ml ice-lolly moulds
- thin slices of cucumber
- mint leaves
- wooden lolly sticks
- In a jug, mix together 450ml gin, the juice of 1 lime and 100ml elderflower cordial.
- Pour into 10 x 90ml ice-lolly moulds, add a few thin slices of cucumber and mint leaves, insert wooden lolly sticks and then freeze until solid.
- Makes 10.
- TIP: To manage the drip, snip a slit into a paper cupcake holder and slide it onto the stick.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter