- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
- 570g skinless chicken thighs
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp yellow or white miso
- 280g prewashed baby spinach
- 3 cups brown rice, cooked.
- In a deep 30cm frying pan, heat 2 tbsp canola oil; 2 cloves garlic, chopped; and 1 tbsp chopped, peeled fresh ginger on medium for 3 minutes, stirring.
- Add 570g skinless, boneless chicken thighs, coarsely chopped, and ¼ tsp each salt and pepper. Cook for 4 minutes. In a small bowl, whisk 2 tbsp yellow or white miso and 2 tbsp water until smooth; add to frying pan along with 280g pre-washed baby spinach.
- Cover and cook for 3 minutes or until spinach begins to wilt, stirring occasionally. Serve with 3 cups cooked brown rice.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter