- 125g cooking chorizo sausages, quartered
- 1kg fresh gnocchi
- 250g full-fat cream cheese
- 125g frozen peas, defrosted
- 50g mature Cheddar, grated
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Meanwhile, heat a large frying pan over a medium heat and fry chorizo until golden and crisp. Remove with a slotted spoon to a plate, return the pan to the heat, add the gnocchi in batches and fry for 2 to 3 minutes, tossing the pan occasionally, until golden. Add to the plate with the chorizo.
- Add the cream cheese to the pan along with 125ml just-boiled water, stir to heat through and season with freshly ground black pepper. Stir in the peas. Return the gnocchi and chorizo to the pan and mix well. Tip into a 2ℓ ovenproof baking dish. Scatter over Cheddar and grill for 4 to 5 minutes until bubbling and golden. Serve.