- 2 panini rolls, halved
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 75g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cucumber, roughly chopped
- 40g black olives, pitted and chopped
- 2 tomatoes, sliced into rounds
- 2 cooked skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
FOR THE DRESSING
- 1 tbsp each wholegrain mustard and clear honey
- 1⁄2 tsp dried origanum
- 11⁄2 tbsp white-wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
1. Heat a griddle pan until hot. Cook the panini halves on the griddle, cut-side down, for 2 to 3 minutes until charred lines appear. Put each panini half on a plate, cut-side up.
2. In a bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients. Brush a little over the cut sides of each panini half.
3. In a large bowl, toss together the onion, feta, cucumber and olives. Arrange a quarter of the tomato slices on top of each piece of bread, then top with a quarter of the onion mixture. Lay a quarter of the chicken slices
over each serving and drizzle a quarter of the remaining dressing over each. Serve immediately.
EACH SERVING About 1 580kJ, 17g fat (5g saturated), 31g carbohydrate (8g total sugars), 28g protein, 3g fibre.