- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 800g lean beef mince
- 6 slices Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup jarred pickled jalapeños
- 6 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- Heat grill on mediumhigh.
- In a small bowl, combine garlic powder, onion powder, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper. In a large bowl, form mince into 6 (10cm wide) patties. Sprinkle both sides with salt mixture.
- Grill burgers for 3 minutes; turn over. Top each with a slice of cheese. Cook for 3 minutes or until cooked as desired and cheese has melted. Top each with 2 tbsp jalapeños. Serve on buns.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter