Diaan Lawerson is an award-winning TV, stage and film actress is best known as Paula in 7de Laan, but Diaan is also a producer, as well as mom to her two children, Olivia and Thomas, with her husband, actor Jody Abrahams
- 225g butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 5ml vanilla essence
- 3 cups cake flour
- 2,5ml salt
- 7,5ml bicarbonate
- of soda
- 1 cup peanut butter
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Cream the butter and sugars.
3. Add the eggs and vanilla essence.
4. Sift the dry ingredients and add to the butter and sugar mixture.
5. Add the peanut butter and mix well.
6. Roll into small balls. Flatten them a little with a fork. They should be bouncy, not flat.
7. Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes. The biscuits should be a lovely brown colour.
8. Serve with tea or coffee and condensed milk (or just milk). Yummy.