- 1 tbsp rose harissa paste (Available at delis. To make your own, click here.)
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- 1 litre chicken stock
- 200g whole-wheat couscous
- 1/2 baby marrow, finely chopped
- 100g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 40g feta cheese, crumbled
- large handful fresh coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- tzatziki, optional, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Rub harissa paste over the chicken breasts and put them on a baking tray. Roast for 20 to 25 minutes, until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, bring stock to the boil in a large pot. Add couscous and simmer according to instructions on box – about 8 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Transfer couscous to a large platter. Mix through the baby marrow, tomatoes, onions, cheese, coriander and some seasoning.
- Carefully slice the cooked chicken and lay on top of the couscous salad. Serve warm or at room temperature with tzatziki, if you like.
Each serving About 1 455kJ, 7g fat (3g saturated), 28g carbohydrate (1g total sugars).
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter