- 4 x 125g salmon fillets, skinned
- 1 tbsp Thai green or red curry paste
- 4cm fresh root ginger, peeled and grated
- finely grated zest of 1 lime
- small handful fresh coriander, plus extra to garnish
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp vegetable oil to serve (optional)
- sweet-chilli sauce
- lime wedges
- Put half of the salmon into a food processor; whizz until completely smooth. Add remaining fish, curry paste, ginger, lime zest, coriander and some seasoning. Whizz until well combined, but still retaining some of its texture.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick frying pan over medium heat. Form salmon mixture into four equal patties (they will be fairly soft) and add to pan. Fry for 8 to 10 minutes or until cooked through, carefully turning once.
- Serve the burgers with sweet-chilli sauce and lime wedges, if you like, and a green salad.
Each serving About 1 015kJ, 15g fat (2g saturated), 0g carbohydrate (0g total sugars).
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter