- 250g couscous
- boiling water, to cover 30ml olive oil
- 1 red onion, thinly diced 2 cloves garlic, crushed 10ml fresh basil, finely chopped
- 10ml thyme, leaves removed from stems 10ml coriander, finely chopped
- 10ml parsley, finely chopped
- 125ml dried cranberries
- Place the couscous in a large, wide dish and pour over boiling water to cover. (See packaging instructions for exact amounts.)
- Cover with clingfilm and set aside for about 15 minutes until the granules swell up and are cooked.
- In the meantime, heat the oil in a large frying pan. Sauté the onion for 2 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Add the herbs and stir to combine.
- Once the couscous is ready, fluff it using a fork to loosen the granules and add to the sautéed mixture. Cook for 2 minutes until combined, then stir in the cranberries.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter