- 75g unsalted butter, chopped, plus extra to grease
- 225g dark chocolate (70% cocoa solids), chopped
- 200ml Guinness
- 300g light brown soft sugar
- 3 medium eggs
- 100g flour
FOR THE ICING
- 300g full-fat cream cheese
- 100g icing sugar
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Lightly grease and line a 20cm square tin with baking paper. Melt chocolate and butter with Guinness in a medium pot over a low heat until smooth and combined. Take off heat and set aside to cool slightly.
2. Stir in sugar and eggs, then flour. Scrape mixture into tin and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until set. Leave to cool completely in tin.
3. To make the icing, beat the cream cheese, then sift over icing sugar and mix until smooth. Transfer to a board and spread over icing. Cut into squares.
EACH SERVING About 1 375kJ, 3g protein, 18g fat (11g saturated), 38g carbohydrate (33g sugars), 0,7g fi bre.
TO STORE Keep (uniced) in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 4 days. Once iced, store in the fridge for up to 2 days.