- 2 jalapeño chillies, finely chopped
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 4 rolls, split
- 4 (140g each) chicken schnitzels, fried
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- ½ small red onion, very thinly sliced
- 2 cups iceberg lettuce, thinly sliced
TIP Leftover fried chicken is great in this recipe. To refresh it before serving, give it a quick grill.
- In a small bowl, mix jalapeños, mayonnaise and paprika. Spread mixture on both sides of each roll.
- Place chicken on bottom halves of rolls and drizzle with honey.
- Top with avocado, onion, lettuce and top halves of rolls. Serve immediately.
EACH SERVING About 3 100kJ, 25g protein, 65g carbohydrate, 41g total fat (9g saturated), 5g fibre, 126mg cholesterol.