- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp strawberry or raspberry jam
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- 4 peaches
- 1 cup cream
- 1 cup plain Greek or double cream yoghurt
- Consol jars
- In a large bowl, whip together 2 tbsp each lemon juice and strawberry or raspberry jam.
- Add 1 cup each raspberries and blackberries (or any other berries). Toss to coat and let it stand for 5 minutes.
- Cut 4 peaches in half, discarding pits. Brush cut sides with olive oil and grill until marks appear – about 3 minutes per side.
- In another bowl, whisk together 1 cup cream and 1 cup plain Greek or double cream yoghurt until soft peaks form.
- Spoon berries and yoghurt-cream mix into Consol jars, alternative layers. Serve with grilled peaches.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter