- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- 4 medium courgettes, roughly grated
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp paprika
- lemon juice
- salt and ground black pepper to season
- 100ml flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tin sweetcorn
- ½ cup peas (frozen is fine)
- 4 eggs, beaten
- fresh chopped parsley
- ¼ cup grated Cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 180 °C and grease a pie dish.
2. Sauté onions, garlic, courgettes, olive oil, paprika, lemon juice, salt and ground black pepper in a medium-sized pot.
3. Add flour, baking powder, sweetcorn, peas, eggs and parsley to the pot.
4. Dish into an ovenproof pie dish.
5. Sprinkle ¼ cup grated Cheddar cheese on top.
6. Bake for 40 minutes or until golden.