- 500g lamb leg, diced
- 2 green peppers, deseeded and sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 25g feta cheese
- 1 tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- 4 whole-wheat pita breads
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled, stoned and thinly sliced
- green salad leaves and hummus, to serve
- Preheat grill to a medium heat. Pat lamb dry with paper towels. Put lamb and peppers on a large baking tray. Add the oil, paprika and plenty of seasoning, and stir to coat. Grill for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden and cooked to your liking, turning the lamb and peppers occasionally during cooking. Finely crumble over the feta, add the mint and stir lightly.
- Toast the pita breads and serve the lamb mixture in the pitas with the onion, avocado, salad leaves and hummus.
Each serving 2 206kJ, 27g fat (10g saturated), 41g carbohydrate (6g total sugars).
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter