- 50g watercress
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- large handful fresh parsley
- small handful fresh mint leaves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 x racks of lamb (about 6 bones, fat removed, if you like)
- 2 x 400g tins mixed beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh mint leaves, finely sliced
- 50g to 75g feta cheese, to taste, crumbled
- 150g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 1 tbsp white-wine vinegar
1. Preheat oven to 200°C. Put the watercress, mustard, herbs, garlic, oil and some seasoning into the small bowl of a food processor and whizz to a paste. Arrange the lamb racks on a baking sheet and spread the paste over the meaty side.
2. Roast racks for 15 to 20 minutes for pink meat (or for longer or shorter as you prefer). Set aside to rest for 5 minutes.
3. Put all the salad ingredients in a bowl and fold together (trying not to break up the feta too much). Check the seasoning and set aside.
4. Once the lamb has rested, carve into cutlets and serve with the salad and seasonal vegetables, if you like.
EACH SERVING 2 370kJ, 35g protein, 35g fat (15g saturated), 25g carbohydrate (5g sugars), 6g fi bre.