- 1 tsp salt
- 400g broccoli, cut into florets
- 700g cauliflower, cut into florets
- LANCEWOOD® Triple-cheese Sauce
- 1 cup grated LANCEWOOD® Mature Cheddar
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil. Add a teaspoon of salt.
- Add the broccoli and cauliflower florets and cook for 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. If you would like softer vegetables, cook for an additional 2 to 3 minutes.
- Place in a serving dish and allow to cool slightly.
- Pour over the LANCEWOOD® Triple-cheese Sauce and sprinkle over the grated LANCEWOOD® Mature Cheddar.
- Bake in the oven at 150ºC for 5 to 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter