- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 500g beef mince
- 400g canned chopped tomatoes
- 150ml red wine
- 250ml beef stock
- salt and pepper
- LANCEWOOD® Triple-cheese Sauce
- 400g gluten-free lasagne
- 100g Parmesan, grated
- 100g cherry tomatoes on the vine
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the oil in a large casserole dish set over a medium heat. Sweat the onion and green pepper for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook for 2 minutes. Increase the heat and add the mince, browning well all over.
- Once browned, cover with the chopped tomatoes, red wine and stock.
- Increase the heat and cook until simmering. Reduce the heat to low and cook for 1 hour. Adjust the seasoning to taste and set to one side.
- Make the LANCEWOOD® Triple-cheese Sauce in a separate bowl.
- Preheat oven to 180°C and grease a large rectangular baking dish with a little butter.
- Spread a little cheese sauce over the base before topping with a layer of lasagne sheets. Top with meat sauce, more cheese sauce and then a layer of lasagne sheets.
- Repeat the process, finishing with a layer of cheese sauce. Sprinkle over the Parmesan and place the cherry tomatoes on the vine on top.
- Bake for 1 hour until golden on top and piping hot throughout before serving.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter