- 450g elbow macaroni
- LANCEWOOD® Triple-cheese Sauce
- 450g cooked cauliflower florets
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 200ºC. Coat an ovenproof casserole dish with butter or nonstick cooking spray.
- Prepare the pasta as per packet instructions
- Make the LANCEWOOD® Triple-cheese Sauce in a separate bowl.
- Add the cooked pasta and cauliflower, and stir until everything is completely coated.
- Transfer the pasta to prepared casserole dish. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until the pasta is bubbly and golden. Serve.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter