- equal amounts of kalamata olives, diced feta and mini Italian or cherry tomatoes (use your initiative to judge total quantity based on guest count)
- balsamic-vinegar reduction
- olive oil
- fresh herbs such as basil or parsley, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. In one large or several smaller pretty ceramic dishes, create a layer of olives.
3. Add a layer of feta, followed by a layer of tomatoes.
4. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and olive oil, then bake until the tomatoes are cooked and starting to crack (roughly 15 minutes).
5. Gently stir, then throw herbs on top and serve in the oven dish (or dishes), with toothpicks for spearing and a small dish for the olive pips.