- 125g fat-free plain yoghurt
- 125g low-fat cream cheese
- 3 tbsp lemon curd
- 50g icing sugar
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 4 medium egg whites
- finely grated zest of 1 lemon, to decorate
- In a medium bowl, combine the yoghurt, cream cheese and lemon curd.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the icing sugar and cornflour. Put egg whites into a large bowl. Using an electric whisk, beat until stiff peaks form. Gradually add the icing-sugar mixture a little at a time, whisking well after each addition, until thick and glossy. Fold the yoghurt mixture into the egg whites, being careful to retain as much volume as possible.
- Divide among six 125ml ramekins, teacups or glasses and decorate with the lemon zest. Serve immediately.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter