- 1 thinly sliced medium red potato
- 1 large skinless, boneless chicken thigh
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary
- On each of 4 foil sheets, arrange 1 thinly sliced medium red potato, slices overlapping slightly, a pinch of salt and 1 large skinless, boneless chicken thigh.
- Drizzle each with 1 tbsp melted butter and season each with 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper. Top each with lemon slices and 1 tbsp fresh rosemary. Seal packets. Cook for 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender and chicken is cooked.
EACH SERVING About 1 550kJ, 21g protein, 36g carbohydrate, 16g fat (8g saturated), 4g fibre.