- 450g dark-meat chicken mince
- 3 tbsp seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- toasted buns topped
- tomato sauce
- 2 cups barbecue- or beef-flavoured potato chips
- Combine 450g dark-meat chicken mince; 3 tbsp seasoned breadcrumbs; 1/4 cup grated Parmesan; 1 large egg; 1/4 tsp salt; and 1/2 tsp pepper.
- Form into 4 (10cm-wide) patties. In a 30cm nonstick frying pan, heat 2 tsp vegetable oil on medium.
- Add patties; cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until cooked, turning once.
- Serve on toasted buns topped with lettuce, tomato, tomato sauce, mustard and 2 cups barbecue- or beef-flavoured potato chips. Serves 4.
- EACH SERVING About 1 970kJ, 33g protein, 42g carbohydrate, 19g fat (5g saturated), 2g fibre, 960mg sodium.