- 400g cooked skinless
- chicken breasts, shredded
- 1 mango, peeled, stoned and chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- large bunch coriander, chopped
- 150g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tbsp mild curry powder
- finely grated zest and juice of 2 limes, plus extra wedges to serve
- 4 large poppadoms
- 4 tbsp Bombay mix, optional
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients, except poppadoms and Bombay mix, if using. Season to taste.
- Put a poppadom on each of the 4 plates. Pile a quarter of the chicken salad on to each. Sprinkle 1 tbsp Bombay mix over each, if using, and serve with lime wedges.
- EACH SERVING: About 1 540kJ, 36g protein, 15g fat (3g saturated), 20g carbohydrate (10g total sugars), 6g fibre.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter