- ¾ cup orange marmalade
- 2 tbsp dark-brown sugar
- 2 tbsp red-wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp grainy Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 fully cooked gammon (3,4kg to 3,6kg)
- Preheat oven to 190°C. In a medium bowl, stir together the marmalade, sugar, vinegar, mustard, garlic and rosemary.
- Put gammon in a 33cm x 22cm roasting pan. Spread glaze liberally over gammon, covering the skin well. Bake for between 1 and 1. Hours or until golden-brown crust forms and thermometer inserted horizontally into the bottom portion (not touching the bone) reaches 60°C.
- Transfer gammon to serving platter.
Each Serving of 120g: is about 829kJ, 8,4g fat (2,9g saturated fat), 9,6g carbohydrate (7,2g sugars).
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter