- 150g dark chocolate (70% cocoa solids), chopped
- 75g unsalted butter, chopped, plus extra to grease
- 2 medium eggs
- 150g granulated sugar
- 75g plain flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
FOR THE TOPPING
- 100g white mini marshmallows
- 25g unsalted butter
- 200g milk chocolate, melted
- 40g Rice Krispies
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Lightly grease and line a 20cm square tin with baking paper. Melt chocolate and butter in a pot over a low heat, stirring occasionally. Set aside to cool for 5 minutes.
2. Beat eggs and sugar in a large bowl with a hand-held electric whisk for 5 minutes or until pale and mousse-like. Fold through meltedchocolate mix. Sift over flour, baking powder and salt; fold through. Scrape into tin. Level and bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until just set.
3. In a clean pot, melt marshmallows and butter over a low heat until smooth, stirring frequently. Scrape over hot brownie in tin and spread to level. Set aside for 30 minutes.
4. When the marshmallow has set, spread melted milk chocolate over the top. Scatter over Rice Krispies and press in lightly. Chill to set. Allow to soften at room temperature for 10 minutes before cutting into squares.
EACH SERVING About 1 070kJ, 3g protein, 12g fat (7g saturated), 33g carbohydrate (26g sugars), 0,7g fi bre.
TO STORE Keep in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days.