- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 120g cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 60g white chocolate, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1. 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 20ml matcha green-tea powder
- Preheat oven to 180°C. With a mixer on a medium speed, beat butter, sugar, cream cheese and salt until smooth. Beat in white chocolate, egg and vanilla, stopping and scraping down the sides of the bowl occasionally. With mixer on low, beat in flour and tea until just combined.
- Transfer the dough to a large piping bag fitted with a star tip. Pipe the dough into 6,5cm-round wreaths on a large baking tray, spacing about 5cm apart. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until golden around the edges. Let the cookies cool on the baking tray for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Cookies can be stored in airtight containers at room temperature for up to 1 week. Makes about 3 dozen.
EACH COOKIE About 320kJ, 1g protein, 8g carbohydrate, 4g fat (3g saturated), 50mg sodium.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter