- 3 tbsp each brown sugar, hot chilli sauce, maple syrup and olive oil
- 4 fillets salmon (140g each)
- 2 medium heads radicchio (chicory)
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 sheet matzo, broken up
- 3 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup each sultanas and walnuts, chopped
- Whisk 3 tbsp each brown sugar, hot chilli sauce, maple syrup and olive oil until smooth.
- Arrange 4 fillets salmon (140g each) and 2 medium heads radicchio (chicory), cut into 8 wedges, on a large rimmed baking tray lined with foil; brush all over with maple-syrup mixture.
- Sprinkle ½ tsp salt on salmon and radicchio. In a food processor, pulse 1 sheet matzo, broken up, until finely crushed; pulse in 3 tbsp chopped parsley and 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Pat crumbs onto salmon to make them adhere. Bake at 230°C for 12 to 15 minutes or until salmon is cooked through.
- Top radicchio with ¼ cup each sultanas and walnuts, chopped.
- EACH SERVING About 2 030kJ, 31g protein, 38g carbohydrate, 24g fat (4g saturated), 2g fibre.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter