- 8 good-quality pork sausages
- 1 red onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 tbsp fresh origanum, roughly chopped (or use ½ tbsp dry origanum), plus extra to garnish
- 5 garlic cloves, skin on
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, about
- 500g, cut into 2,5cm chunks
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 50g black olives, pitted
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Put the sausages in a large roasting tin and add the onion wedges, origanum, garlic, sweet potatoes, oil and plenty of seasoning. Toss everything together, then roast in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Add the tomato wedges and olives, and return to the oven for 10 minutes. Garnish with extra origanum and, if you like, serve with some crusty bread.
Each Serving 1 972kJ, 29g fat (9g saturated), 38g carbohydrate (13g total sugars).
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter