- 1 can red kidney beans
- 2 tbsp taco mix
- ¼ red onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 diced tomatoes
- ½ cup salsa
- 1 avocado
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- ¾ cup grated cheese
- 4 tortilla wraps, cut into wedges
- Drain, rinse and roughly mash the kidney beans. Combine beans with taco mix and onion.
- Divide bean mixture into 4 containers, sprinkle over lettuce and tomato, then add salsa.
- Mash avocado and add lemon juice. Spread over dips, sprinkle with cheese, cover and chill.
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Place tortilla wedges on a baking tray, spray with oil and bake for 2 to 3 minutes. Cool and store in an airtight container. Serve with dips.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter