- 250g shortcrust pastry
- 3 eggs
- 1 tin of Nestlé Ideal Unsweetened Evaporated Low Fat Milk
- 100g grated white cheddar cheese
- 30g chives, finely chopped
- 100g ham, cut in cubes
- 12 onions, cut in slices
- salt and ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- On a floured surface, roll out the pastry thinly and cut into six circles large enough to fill the bases of a greased muffin pan, coming up the sides by about 2cm.
- Place the pastry-lined muffin pan in the oven and bake until just turning golden (about 15 minutes).
- In the meantime, whisk the eggs and evaporated milk together.
- Add the cheese, chives, ham, onion, salt and black pepper to the egg mixture.
- When the tart cases are golden, remove from the oven and fill with the egg mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the egg is set.
- Remove from the oven and serve.