- 20 baby potatoes
- 1 tbsp oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 100g crème fraîche
- finely grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped dill, plus extra to garnish
- 100g smoked-salmon strips lumpfish caviar, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Put the potatoes in a roasting tin and toss through the oil and lots of seasoning. Roast for 35 to 40 minutes until golden and tender. Leave to cool to room temperature.
- In a small bowl, stir together crème fraîche, lemon zest and juice, dill and seasoning.
- Cut a slit down the length of each potato, then pull the sides apart a little to open. Top with a dollop of the crème-fraîche mixture, a curl of salmon, a few caviar eggs and a dill frond. Serve.
PER CANAPÉ 239kJ, 3g fat (2g saturated), 6g carbohydrate (0,5g total sugars).
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter