- 150g digestive biscuits
- 75g butter, melted
- 350ml double cream
- 385g can condensed milk
- zest and juice of 5 limes
- 12 soft lime sweets or jelly beans, to decorate (optional)
- Whizz the biscuits in a food processor, or bash in a freezer bag with a rolling pin, until they resemble breadcrumbs. In a medium bowl, mix the biscuit crumbs with the melted butter. Press into the base of 12 muffin cases set into a 12-hole muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, whip 300ml of the cream to soft peaks. Stir in condensed milk, and lime zest and juice. Spoon into muffin cases; chill for 2 hours.
- Whip remaining cream to soft peaks, spoon onto each tart and decorate with lime sweets, if you like.
EACH SERVING About 1 500kJ, 23g fat (14g saturated), 32g carbohydrate (24g total sugars), 5g protein, 0,5g fibre
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter