- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- ½ cup cocoa
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup erythritol granules
- 115g butter, cubed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 115g 85% dark chocolate, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 115g 85% dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Line a baking tray with silicone baking paper.
- Place the almond flour, cocoa, bicarbonate of soda, salt and erythritol in the bowl of a food processor and blitz together.
- Add the butter and vanilla, and pulse until it is all combined and the dough looks like breadcrumbs. Add the melted chocolate and eggs, and give the mixture another good blitz.
- Stir in the chopped chocolate.
- Place spoonfuls of dough on the baking tray, a few centimetres apart, and bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove the tray from the oven and allow the cookies to cool completely.
- Wait for the cookies to set before peeling them off the paper to serve.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter